Juicy Chickpea Burgers
These vegan chickpea burgers, are bursting with flavour and deliciously healthy. I love them in pittas with some hummus or pesto. Or with anything you fancy..
- 1 x 400g can of chickpeas
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- small chunk of ginger
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- bid handful of fresh coriander leaves
- handful of corn kernels, cooked
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp almond milk (or milk of preference)
- 2 tbsp buckwheat or spelt flour, or flour of choice
Preheat the oven to 200*c.
Place the ingredients from the chickpeas to the salt in a food processor and blend until a coarse mixture forms. Add in all the rest of the ingredients and mix together. Shape the burgers into a patty on place on a lined baking tray, Put them in the oven for 30 minutes until crispy on top. Serve in or with whatever you fancy.
- Chickpeas are high in protein and low in fat
If you give this a go let me know! Tag me in your photos on instagram @dancingfoody and #dancingfoody.