The Art Of Açaí
It's safe to say that açaí is one of gods greatest gifts to the world.
Açaí are the bomb, I could eat them all day long. They are creamy, delicious, sweet (but not too sweet) and A-MAZ-ING! Açaí is also packed full of antioxidants, hello to flawless skin. I have been making them for a while now but thinkI have finally mastered it. I dare you to try it, you will thank me, I promise.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen acai sachet, I use Amazonia*
- Large handful frozen berries
- Large glug of almond milk
- 1 tbsp nut or seed butter
- Optional add ins; maca powder, cacao powder, protein powder etc.
- Toppings: Granola, Fresh berries, coconut, cacao nibs, banana etc.
In a blender, blend together all the ingredients bar the toppings. Pour into a bowl and top with whatever you fancy.
* I bought mine at The Hopsack.
If you give this a go let me know! Tag me in your photos on instagram @dancingfoody and #dancingfoody.