Back To School Breakfasts
If your parents ever told you breakfast is the most important meal of the day, then they are correct.
Having a good breakfast helps to keep you powered and full of energy, it also helps prevent a slump and binge later on in the day.
To follow on from my Back to School Lunches & Snacks I have created a list of my favourite, quick and easy breakfasts that I look forward to waking up early to. Most of these can be prepped he day before so all you have to do is eat!
Alternatively, some of these you can just bring with you if you are in a real rush.
So without further ado, my list:
- My Buckwheat & Nut Granola, serve with milk or yoghurt of choice + fresh berries
- The Food Medic's Banana Overnight Oats with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Natural Born Feeder's All in 1 Breakfast Bread, serve with nut butter, butter or whatever you fancy
- My Caramel Smoothie Bowl
- Deliciously Ella's Instant Bircher Muesli
- My Raspberry & Coconut Overnight Oats
- The Little Green Spoon's Cacao Pops
- Avo Toast: 2 slices sourdough or wholemeal bread, toasted topped with 1/2 avo, poached egg (optional), feta, tomatoes and lime.
- Rosanna Davison's Apricot & Almond Energy Bars
- Simple Brekkie Smoothie: 1 frozen banana, 1 scoop protein (can be subbed for flax, chia or hemp seeds) 1 tbsp nut butter, 200 ml almond milk (or milk of choice), 2 tbsp oats - blend and enjoy.
If you give any of these a go let me know! Tag me in your photos on instagram @dancingfoody and #dancingfoody.