Let's Talk About Omega-3
Omega-3 Fatty Acids;
Being essential fats, they are not produced by our body, therefore they need to be eaten in our daily diet. The benefits of omega-3 are endless but here are some of the main ones...
- Omega-3 support a healthy skin inflammatory response, this is brilliant for clearer skin.
- These fatty acids can also act as a moisturiser from the inside! This can help clear dry skin.
Shiny Luscious Hair;
- Omega-3 fatty acids help strengthen the hair follicles.
- They also help prevent hair loss and help dry, flakey, itchy scalp to clear.
Anxiety and Depression;
- Studies have began to show that a lack of omega-3 in your diet can increase the risk of depression.
- Omega-3 fats can help new brain cell formation and lower brain inflammation.
- They can also help build brain cell membranes.
- These are key foods for study!!!!!!
Foods that contain Omega-3;
- Flaxseeds (I like milled flaxseeds on top of porridge, smoothies, yoghurt, in granola etc.)
- Walnuts (Sprinkle on porridge, salads, granola etc.)
- Oily Fish (salmon, tuna, sea trout, kipper etc.)
Get eating these foods, to feel happier and better in yourself!!
DISCLAIMER; I AM NOT A NUTRITIONIST NOR AM I QUALIFIED IN SCIENCE OR NUTRITION BUT MY MOTHER IS AND SHE AIDED ME WITH THIS POST.