Creamy & Dreamy - Caramel Smoothie Bowl
Caramel ice cream for breakfast, I mean WHY NOT? This bowl is delicious, creamy, sweet and smooth all at the same time. Also I forgot to mention, it's healthy! It is the perfect breakfast to kick of your weekend, you could make loads of these for friends and have an open topping's bar if you like? It is also so quick and easy to make.
- 2 bananas, frozen and chopped
- 50-100ml almond milk or other milk of choice
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Scoop of vanilla protein powder OR 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 ice cubes
- Topping of choice, I like; Cacao nibs, fresh berries, coconut, flaxseeds, cinnamon
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor, apart from the topping of course, pour into a bowl and top with whatever you fancy!
- Banana's are high in antioxidants, potassium and vitamin B6, they are low in salt.
- Dates are a good source of vitamins.
- Cinnamon can help lower blood sugar levels and curb your sugar cravings.
If you give this a go let me know! Tag me in your photos on instagram @dancingfoody and #dancingfoody.